hallo guys...for a long time since last time I was publishing my post,I come back to update my blog....
and this week,specially when I learn about microsoft word basics.with Microsoft word, we can do a lot of things e.g.:advertisement,schedule and so on....
Microsoft word is one of the microsoft office programs.
there are varieties of application from this microsoft word such as,we can insert a table, ribbon, mini toolbar, quick access toolbar and so on.in this week also, i learn that it is important to know how to perform basic tasks with text when working in a word processing application.
with microsoft word also we can insert some graphics to make our project more interesting.

we proceed with advanced microsoft word which are working with styles and templates, customizing tables and creating charts and creating mail merge documents. in this week, we done a practical of using microsoft word by the tasks that had been given by my lecturer.
No comments:
Post a Comment