Monday, 2 April 2012

##....iNfOrMaTiOn SyStEm....##.....again???!!!zzzzzz

assalamualaikum guys......


continued with this week...we still learnt about information system!!!!and...........we still had our class in library!!poor us.......!!

although we still in this topic,but this time,we put more focus on the function of IS and its types.firstly,there are 3 levels of information system.it had been transformed as a pyramid and the bottom one consist of transaction processing system while  decision support system and management information system and the upper part is conquered by executive support system. 
to be honest,actually all this term made me got headache...(hahaha,since I am not really good in ICT). but as far as I concern..i'll try my best to gain my understanding on all this topic.nothing much can i say about this week lesson as I am still blur with it.but as time goes,hope I can deal with it.

in the same week also,as we gonna sit for our exam,my lecturer had given us some exercise that enough to gain my understanding on this topic. I think from all the outline for this topic,I am interested to the sub-topic  about Management Information System.the role is to provide the right information to the right person in the right format at the right time.

MIS also:-
•Allow users to develop their own custom reports
•Use Internal data stored in computer system
•Require user requests for reports developed by systems personnel
•Provide reports with fixed and standard formats  


MIS also including management system,inventory control system,budgeting system,management reporting system and HRM system.




No comments:

Post a Comment